- How to Choose a Journal: Scientific and Practical Considerations (Chapter 3 in Publishing Addiction Science: A Guide for the Perplexed)
- Enter your manuscript title and abstract to find suggested journals for manuscript submission:
- Directory of Open Access Journals
- Babor TF, Ward JH. Caveat Emptor: Predatory publishers, rogue journals, and the potential corruption of addiction science. Guidance for choosing a non-predatory journal.
- Beall’s List of Predatory Publishers "This is an archived list of questionable, scholarly open-access publishers from Jeffrey Beall before it went dark in 2017. As scholarly publishing moves quickly, this static list will lose relevancy over time.”
- Brief Overview of Journal Metrics (from ISAJE)
Note: This page is for informational purposes only. With the exception of Publishing Addiction Science and other resources in blue bold type, ISAJE does not own or actively endorse any of these resources.