- Equator Network
- An international initiative that seeks to improve the reliability and value of published health research literature by promoting transparent and accurate reporting and wider use of robust reporting guidelines.
- Consorting Transparent Reporting of Trials
- Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses (PRISMA)
- MOOSE Guidelines for Meta-Analyses and Systematic Reviews of Observational Studies
- Consolidated criteria for reporting qualitative research (COREQ)
- Guidance for Reporting Qualitative Manuscripts from Addiction
- Temple University's Guide to Systematic Reviews & Other Review Types
Note: This page is for informational purposes only. With the exception of Publishing Addiction Science and other resources in blue bold type, ISAJE does not own or actively endorse any of these resources.